Ir. Selvakumar Krishnan
- Selvakumar a/l Krishnan graduated with his B.Eng (Mech), Universiti Malaya(1984) and has more than 30 years of experience in Mechanical Design.
- He started his career with Sime Darby Technical Services Sdn. Bhd. in 1984 as a Project Engineer and joined Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn. Bhd. as a Mechanical Engineer in 1988.He then, in 1992 was appointed as a Technical Director in Nair Ven Oscar Faber Sdn. Bhd.
- He rejoined Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn. Bhd. in 1999 and has been appointed as a Mechanical Discipline Director in 2005. In 2016 he was assigned to be Director of the Building Division.
- He is responsible for planning, Management, coordination, liasing and design control of technical issues and staff resources for the division. He has led various local and international projects including the ‘green/sustainable ‘ building such as Federal Hill Development for S.P. Setia, Menara Binjai, which is designed to meet BCA Singapore Green Mark “Gold” and GBI Certified.
- He was also directly involved in several international projects such as Space Station 1 in Hyderabad, India and mixed development in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- He is a certified GBI Facilitator by Green Building Index Malaysia and a member of ACEM, MIEM (No: 11941), Green Building Facilitator (No: GBIF/0049).