We are looking for individuals who are passionate and thrive in a diverse and high performance atmosphere. We look at individuals who yearn to be a part of building nations, creating economies and making a difference in the community and environment that we live in.
Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn Bhd is a leading multi-discipline consultancy providing comprehensive engineering, project management and ecologically sustainable design/green building technology services.
We have executed work in more than 20 countries and have involved in diverse and comprehensive range projects and have engineered more than 2000 projects covering feasibility studies, conceptual design, detailed design, construction management, project management and auditing.
Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn Bhd constantly set high standards in all aspects of our business. We apply innovative technology and thinking in works, remain committed to delivering better yet cost-effective solutions to customers and are truly confident in the strength of our employees to deliver the right solutions to our clientele. We are committed to nurturing and growing our talents as their dedication and contributions are instrumental in driving our businesses.
ACCOUNTANT / PROJECT ACCOUNTANT (1 positions)
- Possess a recognized Degree in Accounting or qualified under Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in managing accounting, financial system and maintain full and accurate accounting records to the extent that can be fully audited.
- Candidates must be able to liaise with external auditor, review and analyse results and recommends for approval for Audited Financial Statements.
- Candidate must be able to monitor the continuous improvement of Accounting and Financial processes.
- Candidates must be able to review, develop, implement and monitor accounting policies and procedures.
- Candidates must be able to set up project cost budget upon required and attend to queries regarding project.
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL / MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
GRADUATE ENGINEER (1 position)
- Possess a good relevant Engineering Degree (preferably 2nd class upper / CGPA 3.0 and above) in respective division and registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia.
- Be self motivated, analytical and proactive.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.