We are looking for individuals who are passionate and thrive in a diverse and high performance atmosphere. We look at individuals who yearn to be a part of building nations, creating economies and making a difference in the community and environment that we live in.
Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn Bhd is a leading multi-discipline consultancy providing comprehensive engineering, project management and ecologically sustainable design/green building technology services.
We have executed work in more than 20 countries and have involved in diverse and comprehensive range projects and have engineered more than 2000 projects covering feasibility studies, conceptual design, detailed design, construction management, project management and auditing.
Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn Bhd constantly set high standards in all aspects of our business. We apply innovative technology and thinking in works, remain committed to delivering better yet cost-effective solutions to customers and are truly confident in the strength of our employees to deliver the right solutions to our clientele. We are committed to nurturing and growing our talents as their dedication and contributions are instrumental in driving our businesses.
CIVIL & STRUCTURAL / MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
GRADUATE ENGINEER (1 position)
- Possess a good relevant Engineering Degree (preferably 2nd class upper / CGPA 3.0 and above) in respective division and registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia.
- Be self motivated, analytical and proactive.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (1 position)
- Assist in the preparation of the Management Accounts of the Company and the Group to comply with company accounting policy and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining proper accounting documents and records in relation to Sales & Service Tax (SST) reporting in accordance to Custom Act.
- Oversee and maintain the day to day operation of accounts payables (subcontractor’s schedule), receivables, intercompany reconciliation, bank reconciliation, general ledger, fixed assets, project accounts and monthly templates of the Company and to ensure timelines and correct reporting.
- Assist in preparing the quarterly financial results for Audit committee and Board Meeting. Also in producing Annual financial report for regulation requirement.
- Assist and liaise and response timely with the external auditor to resolve any audit issues to meet the statutory filling deadlines. Also assist to liaise with regulatory bodies (Bursa Malaysia, Securities Commission, Tax Authorities and other statutory bodies) on any queries, compliance and regulatory matters timely to minimize any penalties on non-compliance.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER’S OFFICE
RISK MANAGER (1 position)
- Develop Risk Management related policies and strategies for the company.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- To carry out a Design Risk Review covering the principles of risk identification and mitigation in the design, construction and management of the project based on EN 50126 or equivalent, DOSH’s Guidelines on Occupational Safety and Health in Construction Industry (Management) 2017 and Chapter the Guidance Notes For Principal Contractor / Contractor(s).
- To produce and implement a systematic and structured hazard and risk management process. The safety review process requires the demonstration of safety at all phases from preliminary design, final stage detailed design, construction to hand-over. The main safety process shall cover the identification and assessment of major foreseeable hazards specific to the projects and the measures to be undertaken to mitigate these hazards.
- To develop a risk analysis that considers design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Infrastructure, project cost and project programme as well as any external influences. The risk analysis shall assess the consequences, likelihood, level of the risk occurring, financial impacts, safety impacts, environmental impacts and the overall risk rating to the project along with the mitigations and the resulting residual risk.
- To carry out risk assessments using the risk evaluation and acceptance process based on EN 50126 or equivalent and maintain a Hazard Log throughout the project life cycle. The safety report shall be produced to conclude the system safety within the DDC’s scope of work at every Gate Review stage. A Risk Register (based on Appendix 5 of the DOSH’s Guidelines on Occupational Safety and Health in Construction Industry (Management) 2017 – Guidance Notes For Principal Contractor / Contractor(s)) shall be prepared for the proposed construction method(s).
- To take the relevant risks from the Risk Register and place it into the necessary contract packages as a Project Risks and Mitigation Action Report and Risk Transfer and Handover Report to be provided to Tenderers for the Infrastructure Contracts. The Risk Register shall include the perceived hazards and associated risks and indicate potential mitigating measures with comprehensive explanations for their basis, based on the studies being carried out.
- Monitor implementation of action plans to ensure risk mitigation efforts are proceeding as required.
- Liaise with departmental heads/risk coordinators of subsidiaries in ensuring completion of quality submission of risk registers. Act as the central coordinating point for risk management.
- Identify training needs for risk management and oversee development of enterprise risk competence and awareness across the Organisation.
- Prepare and recommend the relevant risk management related training programme for the staff.
SENIOR BRIDGE ENGINEER (1 position)
- Responsible for designing and detailing of bridges and other transportation structures such as retaining walls in a project team.
- Manage the development and delivery of conceptual design, preliminary design and detailed design of bridge projects.
- Communicate with client representatives and manage liaison with local authorities to fulfill project design requirements and compliance.
- Responsible for project cost estimation, budget monitoring and reporting.
- Possess a relevant Civil Engineering Degree and registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia. Possess Master Degree is an advantage.
- Candidates shall have at least 8 years of working experience in bridge design of special structures such as box girders, spine beams and cellular box bridges.