We are looking for individuals who are passionate and thrive in a diverse and high performance atmosphere. We look at individuals who yearn to be a part of building nations, creating economies and making a difference in the community and environment that we live in.
Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn Bhd is a leading multi-discipline consultancy providing comprehensive engineering, project management and ecologically sustainable design/green building technology services.
We have executed work in more than 20 countries and have involved in diverse and comprehensive range projects and have engineered more than 2000 projects covering feasibility studies, conceptual design, detailed design, construction management, project management and auditing.
Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn Bhd constantly set high standards in all aspects of our business. We apply innovative technology and thinking in works, remain committed to delivering better yet cost-effective solutions to customers and are truly confident in the strength of our employees to deliver the right solutions to our clientele. We are committed to nurturing and growing our talents as their dedication and contributions are instrumental in driving our businesses.
HEAD OF CONTRACT (1 positions)
- Possess a recognized Degree in Quantity Surveying / Building or equivalent.
- Candidates must have at least minimum 10 years working experience in related field with similar capacity.
- Candidates must have wide experience in contract management for large infrastructure project.
- Candidates must have ability to liaise efficiently and effectively with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Candidates must be able to manage and administer the contract management process and to draw on subject matter experts for contractual issues.
- Candidates must be able to supervise the task assigned to each subordinate under Contract Department
PROJECT COST CONTROL EXECUTIVE (1 position)
- Possess a recognized Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in managing project cost control.
- Candidates must be able to set-up project cost budget upon required and attend to staff with regards to queries regarding Project Cost Control.
- Candidates must be able to administer the Project Cost Control and Project Set up module in the online system, integration time-keeping function, set-up CTR-Register, compilation company project control procedures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.