Noraini Jerai – Chartered Accountant (M)
- Puan Noraini is a Chartered Accountant in the private sector for more than 15 years and has undertaken overall responsibility in accounting practice.
- She has vast accounting experience in several business setup i.e. property, import and export and education industry.
- She obtained her Degree in Accountancy with Honors in 1995 from Universiti Utara Malaysia and started her career as an Audit Assistant at Gerard & Co. She joined PGK Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur in 1996 where she was involved in the Wangsa Maju Township development. She was directly in charge of the financial and management account for the township development, responsible for project financial management including cash flow monitoring and projections.
- In 2008, she joined Meetco Sdn Bhd as the Accounts Manager, a company which engaged in the export of cooking oil and dairy products to Middle East countries, South Afirca and Germany prior to her tenure with Sri Utama International Schools (SSU). She had in principal engaged in the management of schools beside other companies under the group which are Travel Agency, Property Investment Company, Medium Construction Company and Property Development Company.
- Joining IIUM Lower Education Sdn Bhd in January 2013 as Senior Manager, Finance & Administration, she was directly in charge of the management and operation of the schools with both national and international syllabuses for primary, secondary and A-Levels with overall number of approximately 2,000 students with almost 300 teachers and admin staff.
- In August 2016, she assumed the position of Senior Manager, Finance in Ranhill Bersekutu Sdn Bhd.