Who We Are?
To be a corporation of substance and international repute and a preferred provider of integrated engineering solutions by 2020.
To provide cost effective total engineering solutions in the industries which contribute to nation building and achieve preferred status by performing work of outstanding value which satisfies our customers requirements, fulfils our employee needs for job satisfaction and upholds the public interest for integrity, safety and environmental sensitivity.
- Maintaining an effective QESH Management System to meet clients and project objectives
- Continuously improve staffs’ competency
- Employing best practices and solutions whilst executing projects efficiently and cost effectively
- Complying with applicable legal and other requirements
- Prevent environment pollution & protect the environment through ecological sustainable designs
- Undertake reasonable and practical measure to prevent injury and ill health at the workplace
- Review of QESH objectives and continuously improve quality, environment, safety and health
Statement of Excellence Culture
Ranhill Bersekutu has provided multi disciplinary consultancy services close to 2,000 projects. Ranhill Bersekutu is proud of this legacy and today, the Company has achieved significant foothold both in the domestic and international markets. The attributes of the company amongst others include:
- Proven Track Record – experience of executing quality work of over 2,000 projects, mostly on fast track basis.
- Total Solutions Provider – multi disciplinary expertise under one roof including Ecologically Sustainable Design.
- Extensive Human Resources – skilled and experienced professionals with relevant expertise providing cost optimised innovative solutions.
- Proven Systems – consistently providing practical innovation, valued engineered solutions and cost effective innovations
- Significant Experiences – conversant with challenges associated with complex projects including challenging major infrastructure projects and iconic high-rise.
- Extensive Geographical Presence – executing projects in more than 20 countries – ASEAN, Middle East, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent and Central Asia.
- High Quality Assurance – best practices & highest standards; QESH – an integrated management system comprising of compliance to Quality (ISO 9001:2015), Environmental (ISO 14001:2015), Safety and Health (OHSAS 18001:2007 and MS 1722:2011) standards and Six-Sigma continuous improvement program.
- Excellence Culture – ‘Do it Right the First time’, extensive pre-planning with thorough project appreciation.