Who We Are?
We provide sustainable and innovative solutions to meet clients, nation and the world’s engineering needs.
To provide sustainable, cost-effective engineering solutions, delivering values and to be an employer of choice providing growth, job satisfaction and continue to inspire to be the best while upholding commitment to integrity, safety and environmental sensitivity.
- Maintaining an effective QESH Management System to meet clients and project objectives
- Continuously improving staff competencies
- Employing best practices and solutions whilst executing projects efficiently and cost effectively
- Complying with applicable legal and other requirements
- Preventing environment pollution & protecting the environment through ecological sustainable designs
- Undertaking reasonable and practical measure to prevent injury and ill health at the workplace
- Commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce OHS risks.
- Commitment to consultation and participation of workers
- Reviewing of QESH objectives and continuously improving quality, environment, safety and health
Statement of Excellence Culture
Ranhill Bersekutu has provided multi disciplinary consultancy services close to 2,000 projects. Ranhill Bersekutu is proud of this legacy and today, the Company has achieved significant foothold both in the domestic and international markets. The attributes of the company amongst others include:
- Proven Track Record – experience of executing quality work of over 2,000 projects, mostly on fast track basis.
- Total Solutions Provider – multi disciplinary expertise under one roof including Ecologically Sustainable Design.
- Extensive Human Resources – skilled and experienced professionals with relevant expertise providing cost optimised innovative solutions.
- Proven Systems – consistently providing practical innovation, valued engineered solutions and cost effective innovations
- Significant Experiences – conversant with challenges associated with complex projects including challenging major infrastructure projects and iconic high-rise.
- Extensive Geographical Presence – executing projects in more than 20 countries – ASEAN, Middle East, Africa, Indian Sub-Continent and Central Asia.
- High Quality Assurance – best practices & highest standards; QESH – an integrated management system comprising of compliance to Quality (ISO 9001:2015), Environmental (ISO 14001:2015), Safety and Health (OHSAS 18001:2007 and MS 1722:2011) standards and Six-Sigma continuous improvement program.
- Excellence Culture – ‘Do it Right the First time’, extensive pre-planning with thorough project appreciation.